This site is for educational purposes only. Information found on the Biker Girl Bling website is meant to motivate you to make your own decisions about gear and accessories based upon your own research. Despite careful monitoring of all products and content, we do not assume any liability for the products or content of external links. Their operators shall be solely responsible for the content of the linked websites. Reliance on any information provided by Biker Girl Bling, others appearing on this site at the invitation of Biker Girl Bling, or other visitors to this site is solely at your own risk.
The purpose of Biker Girl Bling is to provide an easy-to-use, comprehensive online directory of gear and accessories for women motorcycle riders. It does take time to create all this content, so we do accept paid advertising, sponsorships, affiliate programs and other forms of compensation.
The Federal Trade Commission has rules for Disclosure Compliance for online media. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, YouTube videos, etc.) know if the presenter is sponsored, endorsed or partnered with a different company. As Biker Girl Bling provides a free service to visitors, there are costs associated with running and maintaining it. Listed below are several ways we offset those costs.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Many of the product links on bikergirlbling.com are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, we will receive a small commission. The price is the same for you, though! Thank you for your support.
- AMAZON DISCLOSURE: We participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties.
Reviews and Posts
- We sometimes review items that are sent to us for free. All of our opinions regarding them are our own. We only endorse products that are in alignment with our ideals and believe would be of value to readers. We invest time to review and test products and often absorb the entire cost to video and post-produce all videos created for product reviews. If we are ever paid to do a review, it will be clearly disclosed in the review.
- If a post is sponsored by a company, we will disclose that within the post. We are very picky about what we recommend, and that holds true for sponsored posts. If it’s not something we would use, we won’t recommend it.
- If we create a link to a product in a review or post, sometimes we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. This would be clearly disclosed in the post.
- When we run a giveaway, we usually have received a free product to review, and/or the company has sponsored a free product to give to one of our readers. If it’s part of a review, the review is our own opinion, and the company in question does not edit or approve it in any way. They also don’t compensate us for reviewing the product beyond providing us with a sample. We do accept paid giveaways, as giveaways take a great deal of time to administrate and are a fabulous form of advertising.
- Some of our integrated campaigns for companies include a certain number of social media postings about the company, but we always strive to make those interesting, authentic content for readers at the same time.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Terms subject to change at any time.